Thursday, January 29, 2009

So, I'm not exaclty sure how this is going to work out. My roommate Kjarinda convinced me to create a blog- so I decided to try it. Most likely it's not going to be anything exciting, revolutionary, or profound but here it goes...

Things I've learned at Utah State!
  • That although my life is not mystical- Caitlin's is!
  • Sian is the energizer bunny! She requires no sleep, and NEVER EVER slows down. Seriously.
  • Never tell your roommates when you are going on a date, or you might be stalked. (Huh Riss?!)
  • We don't plan. . . We plot! (Sade & Candace, that was for you.)
  • Candace acts like a 5 year old when asked to take a "family" portrait. You would think that since she is 18 years old, all her jitter-bugs from her toddler years would be gone. But nope, she still has plenty left.
  • Never let Emily and Sarah clean the sink at Angie's by THEMSELVES. They get quite sick afterwords.
  • Never allow Sian to obtain a key to your apartment cause the next thing you know she will be sleeping in your bed, power boxing you while in the shower, and invading your privacy!
  • Don't get your hopes up for receiving mail. They will be dashed.
  • Don't try to pick up men at Olive Garden- no bueno.
  • Sian is just as big of a cry baby as I am, actually she is probably worse.
  • Utah State Aggies basketball is the best!
  • No matter how many times I turn the thermostat down, inevitably someone else will turn it back up.
  • Also, no matter how many times I remind people to turn off the lights when they leave the room, I always have to do it myself. Now I know why my dad was always bugged by it. It drives me absolutly crazy!
  • 7:30 a.m. classes are not the best idea for someone like me.
  • And finally, my roommates are the best! Couldn't ask for better ones.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nicole, this is beautiful. I couldn't have summed up the last few months better myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire light and thermostat reasons make me laugh harder than is socially appropriate. It's entirely true.

    ReplyDelete