Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Weekend. . .

This weekend my amazingly awesome sister Brooke and my equally amazing cousin Shantell came to Logan to see me! It was really fun. Friday night we went to dinner at Chili's with Em, Jared, Lindsay, Dusty and Sian. I saw my dad's cousin's daughter there- who I haven't seen since I was like 12 years old! We used to go to my grandpa and grandma's over Thanksgiving with each other, then she just disappeared. But don't worry, I found her at Chili's on Friday. :) I walked in and she was like "Nicole?!" It was fun to see her. . . anyway, after Chili's we went to Walmart and got stuff to make F'zookies.













After our F'zookies Sian and Huss left us and went to a party. (We had enough sense not to go-apparently it was pretty crazy.) Lindsay, Dusty, Me, Brooke, Jared, Caitlin played catch phrase. By this time it was about one in the morning and we were all a little delirious. It turned into a big laughing fest. Cause that's what I do when I am tired- I laugh, and I sometimes can't control myself and I just keep laughing. . . Anyway, Sian and Huss came back from her party and Sian, Shantell, Brooke, and I stayed up till 4 a.m. before we finally crashed.

Saturday we went to Walmart again, I don't exactly remember why we went there- but nevertheless we did. Then we went to all a dollar-where we found many great prizes. :) We got some sweet puzzles, which we proceeded to do when we got home. No worries, we only spent about 7 hours of our day on the three of them. One was of a red barn in the winter time with lots of trees covered in snow. One was a little waterfall with a barn and a fence. And, last but not least we did a High School Musical one because we had a rockin' High School Musical Party!!!! We started with watching the first High School Musical, then we watched parts of the second one (apparently we were only allowed to see the best parts.) Then we made pasta, garlic bread, and salad and ate while we watched the third one. Instead of being quiet and watching the movie, everyone felt the need to comment and make fun of the acting. It was fine by me cause I thought it was pretty . . . cheesy. It was way funny listening to all of their comments. . . Sian, Brooke, Shantell and I stayed up again till 4 a.m. Sian and I were so tired that we fell asleep mid conversation. When Sian woke up a while later she was kind enough to get Brooke a blanket so she wouldn't freeze- you owe her one Brooke. :)

We woke up this morning and just hung out, went to Sian's apartment to see her and Riss and then my lovely sister and cousin left around 1:20 when we left for church. . . I am happy to report that this weekend I moved up on the 'KG' list. I am now at #5 instead of #10. Even though Sian just barely met Brooke and Shantell this weekend, they are still ahead of me. :(





Shantell and I (Don't mind the bangs, they were being a little special yesterday.) :)




3 comments:

  1. Finally pictures of your hair cut. It looks cute! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you. . . We did have a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to thank you for the really cute pictures you put on here of me and would just like to inform everyone that I do not look like this all of the time.

    ReplyDelete