Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunshine, Sisters, and Aggies

This weekend was so fun! Brooke and Chanae came up to Logan to visit. We went to The Hub watched the Aggies play Marquette. We lost by ONE! One point. It was so sad! Sian and I were screaming the whole time and our voices hurt by the end. Jared Quayle and Tai Wesley both fouled out. That alone almost brought us to tears, let alone the actual loss. We are on the countdown until November when the Aggies start playing again. The only bummer will be that Gary Wilkinson will be gone. :( But the Aggies will still be great!

After the game we (Sian, Brooke, Chanae, Candace, Jared, Dusty, Matt, Ashley, Riss, Brittany, Hayley, Ryan, and I) went and played football and soccer on the HPER field. It was fantabulous. The sunshine was amazing! It felt so good compared to the usual cold. I actually got a little sunburned and it was great. Saturday we also sat outside for a while and got some more sun- which was good cause today it rained! Rain is but better than snow though, so I'm not complaining.
Brooke is one of the most hysterical people I have ever met. We were watching "Definitely, Maybe" last night and there is a part where they start singing "Happy Birthday." She wasn't really paying attention cause she was sending a text. She looked up and started to pay attention to the movie when they started singing it, so what does she do? She just joined right in on the song until she realized that she was the only one singing and it was the movie. I was the only one who heard her, so we both just started laughing. It was hysterical. Great times. Here is one more story of her great sense of humor... I sent her home with a book that I had checked out from the Kamas library for a book report. She texted me tonight and this is how our conversation went...

Brooke: "When is your book due?"

Me: " I don't know for sure, but I think Tuesday."

Brooke: "oh ok, I should have took it back by then. It's a great book." (yes, great english Brooke!)

Me: " Are you serious? I thought is was stupid!"

Brooke: "NO! Do you really think I would ATTEMPT to read it?"

Me: "I didn't think so, but if you did read it I was going to be impressed."

Anyway, that was the just of our conversation. It probably isn't even funny to anyone but me, but I thought it was hilarious. The fact that I actually thought for a second that she was actually reading it was hysterical in and of itself. She hates to read. I love it. And that's just the start of our differences. As Sian likes to point out Brooke is the cool one- not me. :) She is outgoing, I'm not. She is crazy (in a good way), I'm not. She doesn't use correct english, I do. Ha ha, just kidding Brooke. Anyway, this weekend was great because of the amazing sunshine, Aggies, and of course my sister. Love ya sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment