Monday, April 13, 2009

Countdowns

I have the best best friend in the entire world. her name is Sian N. Smith and she is just the mother-bleepin greatest person I have ever met in my life. We could all learn so much from her. I am going to be very sad in three weeks when I have to say bye to her for the summer. I shouldn't have to say bye to my best friend but I guess it's what has to be done. But I guess it'll just make things so much better when we are finally reunited in August. . .
Written by: Sian N. Smith

So...my real post (before Sian hijacked my blog) was going to be . . .

My countdowns for the rest of the school year

19 days till I am no longer a resident of Pineview Apts.
18 days till Flin is no longer my roommate :(
16 days till my birthday! :) and till Hayden leaves :(
9 school days left
5 more days of waking up at 7:30 a.m.
4 more days of stats class
4 finals
2 more papers to write
2 more weekends till summer
1 more chance to make lasting memories (Sian N. Smith's brilliant mind came up with that one.)
0 days left of snow...hopefully

P.S. I love Kij

2 comments:

  1. ah, Nicole. P.S. I love you too! I can't wait for the day we'll be reunited again after a long dreary working our bums off summer comes to an end. And until the day I can sing you sweet sweet nothings while you fall asleep. Just don't tell sian. She will probably hurt you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great countdown the end of school can never come soon enough.. You moving home for summer???

    ReplyDelete