Sunday, July 19, 2009

As I mentioned in my last post, I was going to have a very exciting weekend. Although my weekend was great, I failed to take pictures because I forgot my camera. Friday Katie, Shantell, Kelsey, Chanae, and I went shopping in SLC. We didn't really find too many things but the funny experiences made up for it. Katie not knowing how to open her gas tank. Taking a picture in front of Olive Garden. Chanae and I sitting on the floor of Target waiting for Kelsey and Katie. Shantell trying on pants in the middle of the store. Among many other things.

Saturday Rich, Katie, Brayden, and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. That was quite eventful. Katie and I were in charge of planning it because apparently we never plan anything and Brayden and Rich always have to. Poor kids. :) Anyway, we couldn't decide where to eat (because Katie and I both suck at making decisions) and by the time we found somewhere to eat and ordered our waitress had to put our food in to go boxes because we were going to be late. We raced to the temple and made it in the last group. The temple was amazing! The chandeliers were beautiful! We all wondered what the little stars symbolized that were cut out of the curtains. It didn't seem like the tour took very long, but it was way cool to see it. All in all, it was a great experience.

This weekend I went camping for our Lewis reunion. Camping meaning I went up in the mountains and hung out for a day then came home and slept in my own bed. :) It was so fun to see all my dad's cousins again. Lisa, Brooke, and I went on our traditional walk down the river. It was pretty chilly, but way fun. . .

Saturday I worked. It was great. :)

And, because blogger won't upload my pics, you don't get to see any. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment