Sunday, August 9, 2009

California Creeper - Part 2

I was going to finish the amazing story about the California Creeper that was started earlier- but the person who wrote it is now gone for two years to Guatemala. I would finish it myself, but I don't have quite the imagination that he does. Unfortunately. So, let it suffice to say that I'm going to miss Sian Freakin Smith while she is in Cali for fall semester. She was my lunch buddy- and we made the best lunches ever. She was my motivator to work out. She was the one person who I couldn't lie to- she has a sixth sense about when I'm not feeling the greatest. (It's kind of creepy. :) She was my study buddy in the library, where amazingly enough we actually did study. She stayed up late with me, and by that I mean, she made me stay up late with her :) We laughed at the same jokes- even when they weren't funny to anyone else. (Caitlin, you're such a maitlin!) Creeper, remember when I stole your pill pill? And then I gave it back but Sade and Kij stole it again before you realized it? We searched the whole blasted apartment building for that dumb thing. Ha ha. Good times. :) Long story short... She's my bestie.
Creeper I'm going to miss you this fall. If you don't come back in the spring, you know what will happen. It won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment