Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Pictures

Family pictures are torture. Not because I don't love my family, but because it it is virtually impossible for all of us to cooperate at the exact same moment to get one decent picture. Zack and Taigen pull faces. My dad pushes me over. Alisha and Porter fight over who is touching who. Jason pulls Brooke's hair. And my poor mother yells at all of us to hold still and smile. She was so frustrated she even swore at my dad. Which gave all of us a good laugh. (When we got home Zack said "Mom, you taught me some new words tonight.") Love that kid. Anyway, our lovely photographer happened to catch one perfect moment of all of us being our true selves.











I think my dad's face is the best though. :)

After all the fun tonight, we get to do it again on Wednesday. My mom doesn't really like any of them. (I don't know why, I think they turned out great. . . Don't you??)

No comments:

Post a Comment