Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunday In Kamas

Saturday night as I was hanging out with the one and only, amazing Sian Smith, Brooke texted me saying that Suzie was going to be coming to Kamas the next day. I decided that since I don't get to see her very often, and the fact that she is pretty much the most amazing person ever, that I should make a quick trip to Kamas. I arrived Sunday around 11:30. I got to meet Suzie's grandkids Isaiah, Kaitlin, and Nathan- all of whom are ADORABLE! I also got to meet her two daughters Steffaine and Jessica. They are gorgeous! We took them tubing behind the snowmobile in grandpa's field, and they loved it. Kaitlin was scared of the tubes, sleds, and the snowmobile, so I just held her while we watched her mom on the tube. She loved the fact that the cows said "Moo." She thought it was so neat. Isaiah became buddies with Zack and Taigen, and played all day. They had to leave to Salt Lake to go see an aunt, so I got only to see them for about 4 hours, but it was worth it!
I also got to eat really good food while I was home. My mom (the amazing cook that she is) make mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, rolls, and veggies. Alisha made brownies and apple crisp for dessert. It was all so good- especially after the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I had been eating for the past week! :)









2 comments:

  1. Look... you're my blogging buddy! Your page is cute, just like you. (And so is that shirt you're wearing in your "roomies" pic.)

    ReplyDelete