Friday, February 20, 2009

Hair Cut

So...Sade and I decided that we wanted to get our hair cut. My hair has been driving me crazy. I only do two things with it. Straighten it or put it in a pony tail. Boring! So, I was looking on the internet for pictures of how I want to cut it, and this is what I found:

Granted, I do not look a thing like Carrie Underwood- she is freaking gorgeous, and her hair is amazing, but I can always hope right? I don't know if I am going to cut it quite as short as hers is. I'm thinking I'll only cut off between 4-6 inches. We are going to a salon here in Logan so I don't know the girl who is going to be cutting my hair. Caitlin went to her a couple weeks ago and said she did a really good job. I'm a tad bit nervous that this could turn out disastrous. I'm not going to lie, I probably will cry if she cuts off too much. I've been growing it out forever! I've not cut it (only trims) since my freshman year of high school. It now reaches my waist . . . definitely time for a change. I'm thinking that adding lots of layers will make it easier to curl and style. Although since I do not have the patience, I'm most likely just going to be doing it straight and in a pony tail for the rest of my life. . . oh well.

p.s. there will be before and after pictures posted sometime tomorrow or next week! Everyone say a prayer it will turn out well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just a reminder: http://www.actressarchives.com/feature/Reasons-to-Watch-Prime-Time/Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-The-Ghost-Whisperer/
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete