Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAN!


February is birthday month for apartments 27 and 28 (if you couldn't tell that already.) Today is Sian's 20th birthday. She was so excited for her birthday that while I was asleep at approximately 12:30 this morning she came into our room and jumped on my bed. She wanted me to wake up and tell her happy birthday! Instead of the kind words she was expecting I told her to "leave now!" Don't worry I told her happy birthday later when she wasn't rudely distrupting my sleep. :) Here are the 20 things that make Sian awesome. :)


1. Her AMAZING singing voice.

2. Her sweet dancing skills.

3. Her awkward smile. :)

4. How she rubs her face when she is nervous or embarassed.

5. The fact that she is my lunch buddy.

6. She has her creeper skills down to an art.

7. The fact that she thinks February is the best month. Even though I've given her significant proof that it is not, she refuses to change her mind. (April the best in case you're wondering.)

8. Her good looks. ;)

9. How she NEVER seems to sleep.

10. She is extremely thoughtful.

11. How she comes off as being so tough, but she really is just a teddy bear. :)

12. How she doesn't like sugar. (I wish I could be just like her.)

13. Her 'KG' list, even though I am currently #10.

14. Her love for Miley Cyrus, even though we think she needs dentures.

15. She stays up late talking to me.

16. When she makes me tell her what is bothering me even when I don't want to.

17. She makes us all laugh hysterically.

18. She is always happy, in fact I've only seen her sad one time this whole year.

19. She studies in the library with me, and surprisingly doesn't talk!

20. She is a slut. She isn't any ole' slut, but the ONE AND ONLY SLUT! :)

I love you Sian. (and for those who don't know, I didn't give her the name of slut, she came up with it herself.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment