Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to EMILY! (tomorrow)

Tomorrow is Emily's 19th birthday! Emily is pretty much one of the nicest people that has ever walked this earth. She would do anything for anyone. I appreciate how she puts up with my messiness. When you walk in our room there's her side which includes her bed being perfectly made EVERY morning, and no clothes on the ground. Then, there is my side, the bed is NEVER made (and if it is made everyone asks me what is wrong!) there all clothes all over the floor by the bottom of my bed. She tolerates my messes better than anyone. She is the glue that holds our apartment together. She is the caring one, has the most patience, and cleans all the time. . . And we all love her for it, and appreciate it tons!
Tonight Em, Kij, Candace, Sarah, Sara, Laurel, Caitlin, and I went to Iggy's for dinner. It was my first time going there and it was really good! Emily and I are going to go again when there is a Jazz game on and we can watch it on the T.V.'s there. I can't wait.


Em, Me, Kij, Rascal ;)


Sarah, Me, Candace

Tomorrow is going to be the BIG SURPRISE for her. (I can't say what it is yet, cause there is a chance she might read this tonight) But there will be pictures to show what the surprise is sometime later this week. . . Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!



Em and I


1 comment:

  1. Awh, I feel bad I couldn't go! Darn night labs. So true about Emily, though! She's definitely the cleanest of us all :)

    ReplyDelete